I had a repeat of Monday again on Tuesday. I had a great day all day until the evening, and then I came home starving and ate poorly without caring. Looking back it's obvious now that I am having trouble adjusting to working at Weight Watchers in the evening during what is usually my dinner time. When I was all wrapped up in it, I was too upset to see it, but I had all day today to look back and reflect on where I went wrong and come up with a better plan for those nights when I have to work.
On the plus side, Grady got me to go out and run 3 miles with him last night. He's getting fast enough that it was painful to keep up with him with a belly full of comfort food. The run was a good turning point for me and I have been kicking butt ever since. I tracked everything I ate the last two days and while it's not pretty, it's not anything I can't come back from by the end of the week if I stay focused. I know I said one day at a time, but I feel like a week is doable.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Stay strong x0
ReplyDeleteThanks, mommy, I feel better. You know how it is at finals time.
ReplyDelete