I played hooky from school today because I was feeling stressed and hormonal and I just decided to stay home and decompress and get a couple things done at home. I still took care of school work and helped out with a phone call and email from my old job, so I felt good about that.
In the afternoon I went to my hair appointment (I love it, btw!) and then we had an hour to kill before yoga so we went to Old Navy and found a 75% clearance sale so things were like $3-5 each and we loaded up on the cheap.
At yoga we learned Holotropic Breathwork, which was pretty intense. It wasn't quite all that as described in the link, but it was about 40-minutes of guided breathing and plenty of altered states and self-exploration. It was like any meditation I'd done in the past, dialed up way past 11. Needless to say my stress from earlier pretty much melted away.
This evening Grady made some kind of Chinese pork creation and it was fabulous. I didn't track all day and I was just going to blow it off for another day but at the last minute I figured I should just type it up and be done with it to get back in the habit, and I'm glad I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment