Today was great. I had a big hot breakfast at school before I went and took my Spanish oral exam, which I nailed. I worked hard at school all day and the time flew by. Next thing I knew I was home trying to get a quick salad in half an hour before meeting with our walking group. We walked for an hour and then Grady made pork roast and mashed cauliflower. I ate awesome today and I feel awesome. It's amazing how that works.
I have the next three days off of work and school, and we have tons of fun stuff planned. Stay tuned!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
If we could only remember how good being good feels before we do something bad. xo
ReplyDelete