I'm have a pretty good weekend, except that I have spent way too much time on one computing project for school and not gotten very far with it at all. I started early, hoping to knock it all out by midday Saturday, but it's proving to be far more time-consuming than I expected. I'm just thankful I started so early. So I've just been doing that and it's keeping me pretty busy and distracted from food and boredom and such. I take breaks to exercise or feed myself every once in a while and then it's right back to work. Not the funnest way to spend a weekend, but not the worst.
I did get Grady to do the Jillian Michael Shred video with me on Friday night, and we both had fun doing that. Crossfit wasn't open on Saturday, so we took a rest day, and then we got up first thing this morning for a 30-minute run.
I don't know whether I'm supposed to work at Weight Watchers tomorrow, but I will for sure on Tuesday and I have my weigh-in then. I'm really looking forward to it. I was expecting a big drop about two weeks ago and I've just been holding onto it, but it's totally off on the home scale now so I'm ready to weigh-in for reals.
No comments:
Post a Comment