Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rest Day? What's That?

Between my own training schedule and training with Grady, I have not had a rest day this month. This morning Grady is going to open gym by himself, so I could kick back but according to my own plan I still owe myself a Firm workout this week. I have the GCC 5K tomorrow so I guess that needs to happen today.

I'm still doing great. We had Crossfit last night, and then we made a luxury low-carb meal of filet mignon, mashed cauliflower, and field salad. It could have used an extra green vegetable, but we didn't think of it in time. Still it was delicious.

This weekend I am super motivated to catch up on homework and laundry. I have two weeks until finals and then I'm on break from school for three whole weeks before summer school starts. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment