Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Week to Lifetime: 148.4

I weighed in at 148.4 last night at Weight Watchers, for a loss of 1.6 pounds. Since it was more than a pound difference, I get to adjust my daily target for the first time since I started maintenance. I'm going up by 2 points per day, yay!

After getting used to having so few points every day for so long, it's difficult to get up to my new target using mostly power foods, since power foods are so low in points anyway. I need to start incorporating some higher-point items or eat a meal out once in a while, but I'm very nervous to branch out. I lost the weight by eating mostly power foods, not high-point items. I just need to reintroduce them slowly and not go crazy with it. That's the whole point of maintenance, to learn how to do this in a safe and sane way. So Grady and I have plans to have a meal out this weekend, and that will be good. I just need to convince myself to relax!

Last evening when I got home, Grady and I went out for a 3.5-mile jog/walk around the neighborhood. I am working out so much more since I started training with him, and it's pretty awesome. I especially like that we can have workout time and time together at the same time, and it's no longer something that takes my time away from him. Plus it's just fun to have a workout partner in general, after over a year of doing this on my own.

1 comment: