- Crossfit 3x/week - GOAL MET 4/29
- Run Galilee Church 5K - GOAL MET 4/17
- Something weekly from:
- Run 4+ miles at home twice - GOAL MET 4/12
1- Crossfit - 75# front squat x3
2- Yardwork
3- 45-min. yoga
4- 90-min. walk (19,637)
5- Crossfit - 75# push-press, 2400m run (11,000)
6- 4.7-mile run (8,088)
7- Crossfit - 185# deadlift
8- Crossfit
9- Couch to 5K - Week One! :D
10- WATP - 2 miles
11- Crossfit - mile run in 8:03 (9,295)
12- 5-mile run (14,950)
13- Crossfit
14- 35 minutes intervals (13,109)
15- Crossfit
16- rest
17- GCC 5K - 30:45
18- Crossfit (8,216)
19- 3.5-mile walk/jog
20- Spinning - 60 minutes
21- Crossfit
22- Crossfit
23- 30 minutes intervals (C25K W2)
24- 2.5-mile fitness trail
25- Fitness trail again
26- Crossfit
27- rest
28- Crossfit - 75# clean & jerk and 1-mile run (9,367)
29- Crossfit
30- 30 minutes intervals (C25K W2)
That was a pretty hairy month! I missed my third goal, but that's because I changed focus partway through the month and started doing interval training with Grady. Still, I am glad I got that spinning class in and I'd love to try it again. I only had two rest days all month and that's in addition to studying for finals. I'll have a lot more time in May and I'm looking forward to trying more things.
No comments:
Post a Comment