Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TV and KFC, Guilt-Free

I had two exams in school today and now that they're done I feel like I can take a deep breath and relax. I'm home alone tonight and it's Biggest Loser night and I'm so ready to kick back.

After my great weigh-in at Weight Watchers today, I went to Crossfit and had an amazing workout. For strength we did push presses, which are fine, and I maxed out at 75#. The awesome part, though, was the timed portion which was 3 rounds for time of: 800 m run, 50 supermans, and 50 sit-ups. Let's see, distance running, core work, and timed sit-ups? Could we possibly pick anything that's even more in my wheelhouse? I finished the workout as prescribed in 19:15, which according to the trainer was as low as the times the males are expected to get. I couldn't have felt more proud.

On my way home, I drove through KFC and picked up some grilled chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. I don't know the exact PPV of that meal on the new plan, but I know it's one of the smartest choices from KFC. I gave the biscuit to the dogs immediately. I'm going to chow down and enjoy watching Jillian yell at some other people while they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment