Monday, April 4, 2011

Back at It

It's Monday again and I swear the weekends keep getting shorter. I'm getting near the end of my semester where I start totally stressing and freaking out. On the plus side, that's just school and work, and I'm not letting it affect my diet and exercise routine. Fortunately I'm on maintenance so I don't even need to worry that the stress is going to make me hold onto my weight. Ha!

Yesterday I tried to do yoga for the first time this year. I set my playlist up for a 90-minute workout but I bailed out at 45 minutes. I had the strength and the energy that I expected to have but my skills were just so rusty that I couldn't stand it. Everything was totally difficult (because, duh, yoga is difficult) and I just got fed up with all the struggling and failing. Still I'll spin it positively and take credit for the 45 minutes I did do. Honestly it felt good to get some quality muscle activation and stretches. It had been too long.

I have more stuff but I'm out of time before class. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment