Last one of the year!
1- WATP 3-miles (40 min.)
2- Personal training - upper body (1 hour)
3- none
4- Red Cross 5K (29:22)
5- none
6- none
7- 1-hour cardio with personal trainer - then 30 minutes at Crossfit because I am crazy
8- none
9- none
10- none
11- 4-mile run, yoga stretching
12- none
13- none
14- 1-hour weightlifting (squats, deads, bench, abs)
15- Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred, Level 3 (25 mins.)
16- none
17- none
18- none
19- none
20- none
21- Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred, Level 1 (25 mins.)
22- 4.7-mile run
23- none
24- 78 minutes yoga
25- 4-mile run (6,854 steps)
26- none
27- The Firm Cardio (55 minutes)
28- none
29- Crossfit on-ramp #1
30- none (Arizona)
31- 4-mile run (Arizona)
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment