I met with Jason this morning (for the last time, aww!) and we worked on my form for squats and deads and bench so hopefully I can move forward with those armed with a good foundation. I drove through Dunkin Donuts afterwards and got an veggie and egg white flatbread and coffee. I also got a dozen donuts for the boys, because I like to make things difficult for myself? I don't know. Anyway, I'm not going to touch them.
We're heading out to Atlanta today to visit friends. I feel like I'm off to a good start today and I'm in a good place so I can keep it together. Not drinking will be a good start, as well as just getting out of the house.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment