I made ham with trimmings:

Before dinner I went for a four-mile run. I thought I looked so cute in my little black sweat suit and I wore a festive Santa Claus hat. Also I had a new iPod that Chris gave me for Christmas so I was having such a great time using that. Then up at the big highway intersection I totally ate it and tripped and fell on my face. That's so me! There wasn't much I could do except get up and keep running and I just kept laughing at myself the rest of the way. I bruised my knee a little bit but it's nothing too bad.
Then that afternoon it started snowing! It showed all night and we had a white Christmas the next morning. We took Ripley for a walk and looked at all the pretty houses with Christmas decorations and snow on them.

Today I'm trying to get this place cleaned up and inject a little order into my life. I would like to go run in the snow but I need to do a strength day so I can run tomorrow since I have Crossfit on Wednesday. This evening I have Weight Watchers and tomorrow we're going to Atlanta to see my uncle and cousin and her new baby. Then on Thursday we hop a plane to Arizona to spend New Years with friends out there.
I'm really having a great vacation and holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment