Monday, December 20, 2010

Celebrations ('Tis the Season?)

I finished with my finals on Thursday (YAY!) and we went out for Mexican dinner to celebrate. I didn't drink, but I did eat way too much delicious Mexican food. Since then I haven't been counting points for several reasons, not the least of which is that we traveled over the weekend and visited with friends in south Georgia. I feel very puffy and salty after three days of that. Also I had a lot of wine on Saturday night and woke up with a killer hangover on Sunday. Tell me again why I wanted a drink so badly last week? Ah, but it was certainly fun, it's just not something I want to do all the time anymore.

So today is Grady's and my one-year wedding anniversary and we're going to go out for dinner and a movie tonight. I'm resolving again to be alcohol-free for the rest of the year, so I can take it easy tonight on points. I just don't like how I feel when I'm all bloated and my stomach is wrecked. It's like I'm punishing myself for something. I can't find my pencil-and-paper food journal so I'm going to try using the online tools for a week instead just for fun. I haven't tried them since they switched to the new system.

Anyway, I have no idea when I'm going to get into Weight Watchers. I keep being busy on Mondays (I'm going to see more family in Atlanta next Monday after Christmas) so I guess I'll need to find an open weigh-in time during the week to drop in and keep my record up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment