I stopped by Crossfit Athens today (after an hour of cardio with Jason ... what was I thinking?!) and got a nice introduction to the gym and took a baseline workout. It's a timed thing, I guess to assess my fitness level, and I did it in 7:11 with some modifications. Apparently the time to beat for females is 4:-something, which, yeah right. It consisted of:
500 meters rowing
40 bodyweight squats
30 situps
20 pushups (mod: I went to my knees after three, but I had done 10 earlier)
10 pullups (mod: I used an assistance band and I had a lot of help from my spotter)
So, that was that. I can't start at the gym until I take the introductory class, the next of which starts in January, so I have that to look forward to.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment