I had a great time this week learning the new plan. It was kind of a pain to have to re-figure the points on all my favorite foods after thirteen years, but that "Week One" mentality really helped me to stay on plan.
I was bored as heck all day yesterday, and I ate a whole lot because of it, but it was all healthy stuff and I stayed well within my points.
I'm looking forward to my weigh-in tonight. I am super hopeful that I'll get my 25-pound charm.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment