Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Doing Great
Been on track for the last two days. I saw my trainer yesterday morning and did some power lifting stuff so now I am sore all over! Went bowling with friends and did not drink. Tonight I was watching the Biggest Loser finale on the DVR and it was making me feel guilty for being a lump on the couch, so I paused it at the halfway mark and did a 25-minute Jillian Michaels video before resuming. Okay, Jillian?! Stop yelling at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment