We went to Trader Joe's today and got some staples, plus some latke for Grady's first Hanukkah. I had two pancakes with light sour cream for dinner (plus veggies, of course) and they were only two points apiece, despite being super oily. It makes me wonder if either the label on them is wrong or if it's just a side effect of the new system. Either way, they were super delicious!
I did three miles of Walk Away the Pounds tonight. It had been forever since I had done one, and it was nice to see Leslie again. Afterwards just for funsies I tried to see if I do bakasana (crane pose). I got into it, but I couldn't get my balance well enough to hold it for any length of time. Still it's fun try to balance on my hands like that. It blows my mind that my wrists can support all my weight until I remember that it's not that much weight anymore, which is obviously a total boon.
No comments:
Post a Comment