Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Update: Saturday

Hi, guys! Hope everyone's having a good weekend. It's so nice outside today!

After Curves I went to the mall with Grady and Chris and I got my dress for Easter from Macy's. It's a size 12 and it already fits! I think it looks like something Betty Draper would wear.

So then Chris and I made plans for Easter weekend. We were already going to have the baskets and the egg hunt with kids and the ham dinner and all that on Sunday. So today we made plans to have a poker party with the grown-ups on Saturday night, so I decided I'm going to break with my alcohol fast on Saturday night and use the points for food on Sunday instead (and candy, I can't resisit!). I think I'll still feel like I have lived up to my commitment at that point. It will be like the Jewish tradition of starting holidays at sundown!

No comments:

Post a Comment