Monday, March 29, 2010

Can't Trust that Day

I'm having such a rough day. I woke up to a $600 phone bill, and then I dumped my lean cuisine all down the front of my sweater and jeans, and then I found out by email that my uncle died. By email? Really? Nobody could call? So I spent the whole morning arguing with Grady about the phone bill, and arguing with my cousin about how she couldn't get in touch with me, when she never even tried. And Grady is such a dear he took care of the phone without complaint, and now he's going to come and pick me up and take me home since I'm pretty worthless at work right now.

And all I want to do is go home and open a bottle of wine. And I'm thinking, I've been dry for six weeks and still that is the first place my head goes when things get tough? What the heck?

Sorry to be such a complainer, I swear I am usually a very positive person, but I'm just having a really rough time right now and needed to let off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment