Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Weekend in March

I'm doing great this weekend. I'm still on a serious junk food kick for some reason, but I'm staying within my points. I'm sure that's not doing anything good for the speed of my weight-loss but what can you do? I mean, besides not eating the junk food!

I just finished painting an accent wall in my living room, and I'm going to go do my last run of the month while I wait for the paint to dry. I decided I'm bored of distance running so I need to figure out something else to do next month, probably more WATP and other videos like Jillian Michaels and the Firm. Maybe more yoga. It's not like I don't have options.

I'll catch up with everybody soon. I need to boogie out the door while I'm still motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment