My March goals:
#1 Complete 22 workouts - GOAL MET 3/30
#2 Complete 12 workouts at Curves - GOAL MET 3/30
#3 Complete 10 cardio workouts - either C25K or WATP - GOAL MET 3/28
#4 Advance to week 9 of C25K (I was on week 7 on 2/28) - GOAL MET 3/28
1- off
2- WATP - 1 mile with DH (Curves was closed for weather)
3- WATP - 2.5 miles
4- Curves
5- off
6- Curves
7- C25K - week 8
After the first week, I need to complete 10 more Curves workouts and 7 more cardio workouts. I'll go to Curves Monday to make up for the missed day. Monday is usually my break day, but have it off work and DH is out of town, so it should be easy to add it in.
8- Curves (make up)
9- Curves
10- off (not feeling well)
11- WATP - 3 miles (stayed home sick from work - didn't make it to Curves before closing)
12- Curves (make up)
13- Curves and 2.5-mile run (ran home from Curves)
14- off
Normally I wouldn't count two workouts on the same day, but that mostly-uphill run Saturday after getting a full workout at Curves was so intense there's no way I'm not going to count it. So I'm taking Sunday off and calling it a full week, despite the shuffling around of the off days. I have five more cardio workouts and six more Curves workouts to meet my goals for the month. Two weeks in and I'm halfway there.
15- off
16- Curves
17- none. I fell asleep. I will make it up on Friday.
18- none. Staying in and being lazy with my hubby.
19- WATP - 5 miles. Finally got my butt in gear!
20- Curves
21- WATP - 2 miles (no run, I was rained in)
That's the second week in a row that I have gotten lazy in the middle of the week. Last week I had a biological excuse, but this week was just laziness. I'm not going to beat myself up over "only" getting 4 workouts in this week. I feel like I am still working to find the balance between going full-steam ahead 100% of the time and making a lifestyle change I can live with. If I find that I get tired in the middle of the work week and need to make up for it on the weekends when I have more time, so be it. That's what's working for me right now. Maybe in the future I'll be too busy on weekends to make that happen, but for now I'm going a week at a time, and I'm happy with my week.
So! That said, I have four more Curves workouts this month, and three more cardio workouts. I will complete C25K week 9 sometime this month, but after that I think I'm going to take a break from distance running. I'm getting bored of it and I have some ideas for more variety next month.
22- Curves (make up)
23- 22-minute run - should have been 30 but I started feeling sick (skipped Curves in favor of shopping)
24- worked in the garden, digging. planted my 4 rosebushes
25- Curves
26- Video - Jillian Michaels Shred
27- Curves
28- C25K - week 9 - GOALS #3 and #4 MET
- I also painted the living room this day. I'm going to be sore!
Phew, I finally finished that Couch to 5K and I am done running for a while. I am just so burnt out on running. It's way more fun to train and build up to the 30-minute run than it is to actually do the run.
29- off
30- Curves - GOALS #1 and #2 MET
31- gardening, weeding - two hours
My workout schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Curves
Wednesday: WATP
Sunday: C25K
Monday, Friday: Off!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment