I had a loss of 0.6 this week. It's hard to look down on any loss but ... aww who am I kidding, no it's not. That is a disappointingly small number for me, considering how hard I've been working. I can't think of what I could be doing better. I dialed back the exercise some, compared to last month, but that's because I was getting seriously burnt out on my intense workout schedule. I don't think I can go back to that.
On the plus side, I did get my 15-pound star. Woo!
I'm going away this weekend to the gulf coast of Alabama to visit friends and their 4-year-old boy. I'm still not drinking, and I'm going to journal everything I eat. I have been POP for more than 50 days straight, and I'm not about to blow that now, even if it costs me all my flex points this weekend. Heck, maybe that's the jumpstart my metabolism needs. I'm just going to tell myself that anyway.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment