Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

I had a great long weekend. I lost my mind on Sunday and I cut four inches off the bottoms of all my couch cushions, so now they are rectangles instead of squares and they're extra fluffy since I didn't remove any batting. The couches look so much better! Grady is so funny. He said, "I didn't know you could sew!" Great, now that he knows I'm going to have to do all his mending!

Then yesterday I went to Curves, and then drove to Atlanta to meet Grady for shopping and dinner. We got the rug and pillows and other junk at Ikea. Then we had some time to kill so we went and played Trivial Pursuit at this bar, and I drank coffee. I considered getting an O'Douls but I wanted to spend the points on pizza. He got beer and friend green beans, but I didn't have any. We had Mellow Mushroom for dinner and we split the hummus appetizer and I had two slices of pizza and I drank hot tea and water. Exciting stuff, I know!

The best part was then we went to Trader Joe's and I loaded up on all my favorite low-point staples. I also bought a couple bottles of two-buck chuck, and those are hiding in the garage fridge waiting for Easter to come around. So ... is it Easter yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment