Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Update
Yesterday was good. They let us off work three hours early due to the "snow". It was so light and didn't stick at all. We stopped by Dollar General on the way home to pick up stuff for Easter baskets and by the time we were done shopping, the sun was back out! Unfortunately Curves also decided to close, so I didn't get to do that workout, but on the plus side I convinced Grady to do WATP with me. He was so awesome! He did great with the moves, and the whole time he was making up funny back-stories for the people in the video. They got sillier and more outrageous the longer we went, and he had me cracking up the entire time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment