I tried to run 30 minutes last night, but I had to stop at 22 minutes due to stomach pain. I had taco bell and a starbucks mocha doubleshot for dinner, so that might have had something to do with it. Either way, I got a 22-minute run in, so I'll take it!
I'm looking forward to getting out of here today so I can go home and enjoy the extra hour of sunlight and plant my rosebushes. I bought four of them on impulse at Big Lots yesterday because they were closing them out. We bought this house last September and it had next to zero landscaping, so there's a lot of work to do. I think the most expensive part about it will be the purchase price of the plants themselves, so when I see a deal like that I have to take the opportunity! Or so I tell my hubby. So that will be my exercise for tonight, digging around in the hard red Georgia clay. Whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment