I have been getting a lot of sleep, too. I think because I'm so bored (and sober!) by 9 or 10 that I can't think of anything better to do than go to bed. It's probably not that much more sleep than I was getting before, since I have given up the embarrassing habit of passing out on the couch in front of the tv.
On the brighter side, I love black beans! They are so delicious and filling. I had some last night, too, with my chilaquiles. I am a Mexican food addict and it's hard to find the good stuff in Georgia, but believe it or not I found these great "Amy's bowls" at Walmart that taste pretty authentic, you know, for frozen dinners. They're not low in points like lean cuisine, but I have so many spare points without all the wine that I can eat things like that. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment