I had another rough night last night with stress and emotional eating. Today was rough, too, but I got through that stress by basically being too busy and not eating, except that I made myself eat fruit and have a latte so at least I was getting fueled with power foods. By the end of the long day, I actually felt really good and had an easy time staying within points.
I worked at Weight Watchers tonight, and I will again tomorrow. Tomorrow is also my weigh-in day, and for once I have no idea what to expect because we finally had to retire the home scale. Right now we're undecided about whether to replace it, but we probably will eventually.
I need to get some exercise in but I don't know whether I will before Crossfit on Wednesday. It's finals week and I have a presentation due Wednesday so that's where all my time is going in the meantime. I'll be real happy when this week is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment