I don't even know. It's just more of the same. Some days I have laser focus and other days I just don't care. Between school, work, training, home life, and social life, my schedule is packed out. I like it, I like keeping busy, and if I wanted more down time I could easily let go of about half of my obligations, but I like them all and want to keep them. It's tough to juggle everything without getting overwhelmed or feeling like I'm accidentally forgetting something or getting behind.
The result is that my long days, combined with working at WW during suppertime, are really messing with my food schedule. I was up to four meals a day plus snacks, so I'm working on trying to have breakfast after I have been up for a little while instead of straight away, to push the whole day back. But if you know me and breakfast, you know that is very hard, too.
Anyway, I'm tracking everything I eat, doing plenty of exercise, not drinking, and getting most of my healthy checks. As usual, my other problem is sugar, especially chocolate. It's just so dense in points, I'm ending up 5-20 ppv in the red by the end of every day, and the home scale is creeping up. I know there's no magic power in tracking every point that makes up for going over, but it makes me feel more in control to at least know exactly how much damage I'm doing (and not doing, for that matter).
Still I know what I need to do now is to try to rein in that daily number and get it close to that target number. WW calculated that number for a reason, and I know as well as anybody that it is accurate and effective. I started this morning by having plain coffee instead of the very sugary half-plain/half-fancy blend that I have been doing of late. Much later, I had regular Cheerios with Splenda, skim milk, and a banana, instead of cereal with added sugar. It's simple substitutions and smart choices. I know how to do it, it's just a matter of making the effort to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment