I gained 2.4 pounds this week, which did not come as a surprise. I let myself go a little over the weekend, relaxing and celebrating being done with summer school, and that's okay. This week I'm still relaxing, enjoying making over the garage, and drinking up Coronas with the fellas while we work in the heat. I'm nearly out of weeklies already, and that's okay, too. We're still going to Crossfit and training for our half in November, and I'm enjoying the time off from school and getting a ton of stuff done that I needed to get done. When I finish I'll post the before and after pictures to Facebook. I'll be especially ready to face the new semester next week with our stuff all organized.
I have a new motivation to lose a couple more pounds, because I put together a Turanga Leela costume for Dragon Con and Halloween
The clothes I'm using are super-tight, so I have no room for error. I want to make sure I have a tight middle under the white tank top in any photos, so I'm keeping that image in mind when I need to make a tough choice about food or drink. It's going to be so much fun!
Here's my progress report for the week:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That sounds like so much fun! Please tell me Grady is going as Fry....or Zoidberg :).
ReplyDeleteWe were thinking possibly Zapp Brannigan, but we're not going to be together most of the day anyway (he's playing a MTG tournament) so we probably won't bother with a theme.
ReplyDeleteHere's a sneak peek: http://instagr.am/p/KEIUl/
ReplyDeletethat looks amazing! and Zapp would make an awesome duo. I can't wait to see Dragon Con pics!
ReplyDelete