My good friend, fellow blogger, and inspiration Corey sent me a surprise package all the way from Washington. Bento stuff! It's all so cute and fun. ^-^
I can't wait to get back to school next week so I can pack some cool lunches with these. Thank you so much, Corey!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're welcome! You've been such an inspiration to me. I'm excited to report that Jose and I bought a groupon for a cheap Crossfit Intro series at a local gym. I'm looking forward to trying that out when we get back from our fitness resort.
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun, though I wouldn't wish the Crossfit workouts on anybody! I can't wait to hear about your fitness vacation. :)
ReplyDelete