Monday, August 29, 2011

August 2011 Exercise Log

So now we're officially training for a half-marathon in November. There are a bunch of receptionists from WW running in Savannah, and I was sort of on the fence about it, but when I mentioned it to Grady he was all over it. He's more fired up about this than I am, so I'm letting him come up with a training plan and schedule for it and I'm just along for the ride.

1- none
2- 30-minute run (9,003)
3- Crossfit (5,253)
4- 6-mile run/walk (16,959)
5- Crossfit (6,388)
6- Crossfit, 2-mile run (9,303)
7- none

8- Crossfit, 30-minute run
9- 30-minute run
10- Crossfit
11- 6-mile walk/run (14,248)
12- Crossfit, 2-mile run (9,232)
13- 10K run (14,987)
14- rest

15- Crossfit (4,877)
16- none (4,933)
17- Crossfit - 80# front squat
18- 3.5-mile run/walk (8,830)
19- Crossfit (3,097)
20- 10K run (14,640)
21- none

22- 3-mile trail run, Crossfit (16,617)
23- off
24- Crossfit
25- off
26- Crossfit, 3 miles intervals
27- off
28- 4-mile run

29- Crossfit, 30 minutes speedwork
30- off
31- Crossfit

This is the last of these I'm planning to do for a while. We have a training schedule for the half in November, and it's redundant to record it on here daily. Maybe I'll be motivated to post it en masse at the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You guys will have so much fun in Savannah! Plus, the course looks fairly flat and they have women's shirts as well as unisex. Both big wins in my book.

    Grady must be fearless, he seems willing to try anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is, I love it!

    I'm name-dropping you and your Rock n Roll run in Seattle whenever we talk about training for Savannah.

    ReplyDelete