Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in - 143.0

I was down 1.8 at my weigh-in this week, which doesn't surprise me, even though I had no idea what to expect. We have no scale at home right now so I went in blind, but with all the stress I had last week I expected to lose weight, and I did.

I'm feeling a lot better this week. As of this afternoon and my final presentation in CS class, I'm all finished up with school except for exams on Friday. I have tomorrow off of work and school to study all day. Compared to last week with projects due and the end of semester rush, the next few days will actually be pretty low-key.

I had Crossfit this afternoon after class, and it was brutal as usual. I took over 20 minutes to do what's supposed to be a 10-minute work out, but I did my best. It's those box jumps that get me every time. There's no way to half-ass them because you have to explode each time or you won't clear the box, and that's difficult and scary when you are fatigued. Anyway I got through it and now I'm kicking back for the evening.


Tons of emotional eating on Monday and again on Sunday, but otherwise a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment