My WW week reset today, so I'm taking the opportunity to switch to the Simply Filling technique for one week. I talked to the leader about it at the meeting I worked on Saturday, and she mentioned that it's pretty usual for people to switch to that after they've been on maintenance a while. I suppose it's more livable than having to track every single bite eaten forever, and the idea is that by this point we really should know our body and its requirements and signals well enough to know what and how much to eat.
So far it's okay, I suppose. There are a lot more power foods than I realized, but it's still restrictive enough that I think I'm going to get tired of it in a hurry. I'm going to take the week, though, and see how doable it is. Maybe I'll surprise myself. At any rate, it's a huge departure from processed food and sugar, which is something I could use right now.
I'm doing great on the exercise front. We went shopping over the weekend and I finally got these shoes, which I totally love! There's nothing like new gear to get you motivated to exercise, so I went for a three-mile trail run this morning behind Lake Herrick. Then we still had Crossfit after school, and it was someone's birthday WOD (32) so of course it was brutal.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment