I have been super busy since I finished with finals. We started work in the garage first thing on Saturday. It's coming along, but there's still a ton left to do. We spent the weekend runninng errands, and I quit tracking halfway through Saturday. Sunday night we went and played cards and I helped myself to a mix of healthy and less healthy snacks. No alcohol, though. I'm not sure if our new friends drink at all, but they were not serving on Sunday night. It's really refreshing to go to a social event that doesn't have drinking.
Yesterday I had Crossfit and two more WW trainings at two different locations, with more errands and another Home Depot run in between. This week's topic is about getting back on track when you have been off, which was perfect timing for me after the weekend. Not surprisingly, working there really helps keep the program at the front of my mind, even moreso than this blog. I can neglect the blog but I can't just up and skip work, so it's a part of my life now.
After work, Grady and I did more running training in the neighborhood. He gets the workouts from Crossfit Endurance, and so far it's been a lot of 300-400 meter sprints, if you can call those sprints. He's getting harder to keep up with every day.
Today I have the dentist in the morning and work at WW in the evening, with more garage work in between.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment