Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in: 142.6

Apparently I need to have pizza and beer every weekend, because I lost 2.4 pounds this week! Just kidding, that loss has been on its way for several weeks now. I'm still happy it finally caught up!


Simply Filling is going okay so far. The eTools is difficult because there are a lot of foods on the Power Foods list that don't come up as Power Foods online, so it makes it really difficult to track with the app. I suppose that's okay since the point of going SF is to not have to track, but I wanted to do it at least for the first week while I got the hang of what I was doing. I might switch back to paper since I have a blank three-month tracker I can use. That will give me more time away from the computer anyway.

In addition to that, I need to take a break from this blog, too. I volunteered to be the webmaster for ASL club at school, and between that and the Lose For Good campaign, I have volunteered myself right out of any spare time I might have had. I'll keep posting my weekly weigh-ins and exercise logs at a minimum, but probably not daily posts.

2 comments:

  1. Silly thing... what is with all the volunteering? Didn't your mother teach you better than that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who knows where I get it from?

    ReplyDelete