I finished my finals yesterday and I'm off school for a whole week before fall starts. Woo! After working out we went and celebrated over Mexican food with a couple other friends from Crossfit. I stayed away from the tequila but dove into the chips, and we had frozen yogurt after dinner. I counted it all and used my weeklies on what they're meant for, for once.
This morning I got up early to sub at Weight Watchers, then I met Grady at open gym at Crossfit. I climbed the rope again a couple more times and tagged the ceiling with my initials in chalk just for fun.
This week we're redoing the garage, and in just a few hours we've already made a ton of headway with the sorting. My back is pretty sore from deadlifts yesterday, so the moving stuff around part wasn't a lot of fun, but I love sorting and organizing, so this should be a fun week.
No comments:
Post a Comment