Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekly Update - 143.8

Last week I wanted a change of pace, so I tried the Simply Filling technique, but it wasn't really for me. I thought I wanted a break from tracking, and from counting and measuring everything, but in the end the power foods list was too restrictive for me. I was using up all my weekly allowance on super healthy things that I eat all the time like hummus or low-fat cheese. I still tracked everything anyway, and it was annoying to try to use the iPhone app in Simply Filling mode. I switched to a paper journal for a couple days, but I couldn't get into it. The app is just so much more convenient, so I switched back to eTools about three days ago.

Things are pretty good. I'm super busy at school, enjoying work at Weight Watchers, and training my butt off with Grady. I'm looking forward to football season. We have a couple good things planned, which I'll update as we do them.


No comments:

Post a Comment