Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Update

I've been having a really good week. I am swamped in all my classes, but I have a ton of focus right now and I'm very motivated to stay on top of the work. It's all stuff that I enjoy very much, there's just a lot of it. I am basically doing nothing but working out and studying, which is fine by me.

Grady and I have been doing a good job of keeping the house stocked with good foods, and we've both been very focused on our diets. I'm super looking forward to weighing in on Tuesday, which is always a good way to feel.

Our half-marathon training is coming along, we're up to 6 to 8-mile runs. We talked to a triathlete at Crossfit who recommends not going much longer than 8 miles in our training, anyway, which we weren't planning to do. We're just working on consistency and speed from now until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment