weigh-in: 144.8
Grady and I participated in the Ditch the City adventure race at Crow's Lake last Saturday. Ironically, we didn't have to ditch the city at all, since it was about 5 minutes from our house. We had a lot of fun and got super muddy and banged up, just like we like. We beat our Warrior Dash time by three minutes. We left our phones in the car for safekeeping, so unfortunately we don't have any pictures.
After the race we went tailgating in Athens and went to the Georgia game. I ate lots of healthy food, a little bit of unhealthy food, and a whole lot of beer. I took the weekend off tracking and just relaxed and had a good time.
This week I'm back to school and back to tracking. My mentor at Weight Watchers recommended an app for my iPhone called Diet ScanCalc that uses the phone's camera to scan a bar code and tell you the "score" of the food. They don't use the Weight Watchers or PointsPlus trademarks, but there are reviews on iTunes that say how accurate users have found it. Anyway, it's super fun.
Here's my report:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment