Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Late Weigh-in this Week

I didn't work my regular WW meeting last night, so I didn't weigh-in. I'm subbing in Athens this Saturday, so I'll do it then.

I'm having a rough week. School is in full swing and I am having a ton of stress. I'm doing my best, though. What else can I do?

In other bad news, I didn't get us registered for the half marathon in time, and now it's sold out. I'm going to look for another one for us to do, but I am pretty disappointed. I feel like I let Grady down by not taking care of that when he's been training so hard for it.

2 comments:

  1. I think it has been a crummy week all around. Hang in there, you're almost out of school!

    There's always the option of buying bibs on Craig's List. There were tons for sale at the Seattle RnR. Lots of people end up injured and unable to run. They have to pick up their bib at the expo, but you can meet them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We decided to register for a different half. This one is smaller, much closer to home, and on a more convenient weekend (November 20). Hopefully we'll just be able to relax and have a good run.

    ReplyDelete