Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Pull Ups
I had a big milestone at Crossfit last week or so, I did my first pull-up in ... ever. To my recollection, I have never been able to do a pull-up, not even in basic training or in gymnastics when I was little. It's been a personal goal since I joined CF nine months ago, and I finally got it. I don't even remember which day was the first, but I'm up to two or three of them at a time now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I, too, have never been able to do a full pull-up. You give me hope that maybe one day I will be able to.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't do a pull up to save my life it's like my brain is disconnected from my lat muscles. and my butt suddenly weighs double...
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed!