I weighed in at a new low today, which is always exciting. I went in at 6:45 this morning to work three meetings in a row. It was a lot of fun, but I am exhausted. I wish I could take a nap, but I have midterms to study for and some repairs and things to do around the house. Grady is away this weekend, so it's just me and the dogs, being productive.
Yesterday before school, I went and did a 5K by myself around the neighborhood, and I came in at 27:25. That's only a few seconds longer than my best time, which surprised me, since I haven't been doing as much speed work this year. I'm hoping I can meet or beat that time at the 5K I'm running on October 15.
Then after school, at Crossfit, I was the only one in my class. That meant I had the trainer all to myself, which is both a blessing and a curse. He worked really close with me on front squats, and I got up to 105#, which was awesome.
Here's my progress report. Obviously, I didn't track over the weekend. It happens. I still had a great week.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment