I had four midterms last week, and it was super stressful. I didn't do excellent with my program, but I had a few good days, and I think I did great under the circumstances. So far I'm feeling a lot better this week. Grady and I are keeping up with our training, and we feel like we are prepared enough that we could run a half tomorrow if we needed to. Fortunately we still have another month to improve even more. Since we missed registration for Savannah, we're going to run a different race closer to home on November 20.
Here's my report:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im so impressed with your diligence! Great lifestyle change.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete