Friday, October 21, 2011

eTools! - 144.8

My eTools went down last Thursday, my account got messed up some how and it took me until today to get it fixed.  I'm so relieved!  I have been so spoiled by the iPhone app that I just couldn't get into tracking by hand.  I let myself go on food for a couple days but then after my weigh-in I reeled it in.  I still didn't track, but I tried my best to eat the things I know are right.  I've been at this full-time almost two years, and I like to think I have a vague idea what I'm doing.  Still, I'm looking forward to getting back to using my tracker and feeling like I truly know what's going on.

Grady and I have been exercising like crazy, nothing new there.  I am super sore today after doing some pretty intense workouts at Crossfit this week.  We doubled up on Crossfit and running today and I am exhausted.

Here's my report.  I had a great start to the week, and I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment