I weighed exactly the same this weigh-in as my last. It was only three days ago, though, since I was so late last week. Tonight I was back in my regular routine, working my regular WW meeting. I have midterms this week and I am stressed out beyond description.
I had a good run on Sunday. I did Speedbump #2 again for the first time since Spring Break and I was just as fast as ever. I am looking forward to our race on October 15. It's been ages since I ran for time, and the last two times were kind of a disaster. I don't think I can show as well in Athens as I can in Jefferson, because there's so much more competition, but I'm hopeful I can beat my own time and get it close to or under 27 minutes.
Here's my report. I don't remember what the deal with Tuesday was. Just an off day I guess.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment