Monday, October 17, 2011

Winner

I ran a 5K this weekend for time, and for once I didn't have any weird issues and I was able to finish in 26:03.  My goal was to get in under 27 minutes and I crushed it.  I came in first in my division and the trophy was a hammer.  What the heck?!



It was super nice because Grady went with me and also I ran into a bunch of friends from Weight Watchers.  After going on my own all last year, it's so nice to finally have friends and loved ones to share my hobby with.  It's especially nice to have anybody cheering for me when I collect my trophy.

3 comments:

  1. You were raising money for a building fund. Duh! Great job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KC!

    Mom: Oh! That makes so much more sense. I was like, "What does a hammer have to do with the police department?"

    ReplyDelete