Fall break is this weekend so I met Jason a day early and we did legs yesterday. I got a lot of help on my squat form, which is one of the big reasons I hired a trainer, so that was great. I still don't have it down and I need a lot more practice, but I have him for the rest of the year so we'll just keep working. We also did some plyo stuff, which was super fun and I wore out some lower leg muscles I didn't even know I had.
I had Arby's for lunch and I didn't feel well in my stomach during training, so I mentioned that in passing and he asked what I ate. I said, "A sandwich and fries," and he goes, "That's it?!" Talk about perspective. Yeah, really, that's it. Apparently having a sandwich and fries for lunch is not the end of the world (especially when you do it so rarely that you get a stomach ache when you do).
I'm getting on the road to Washington first thing tomorrow morning, so I probably won't be checking in again until Monday. Have a great weekend!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment