I had a good time this weekend. I ran the Tanger 5K on Saturday morning, and got in under 30 minutes, so I'm thrilled about that. I tried shopping for pants, but that is still a tear-inducing activity for me, so I didn't come home with anything, unfortunately.
After the race and shopping, Grady and I went and watched the Georgia game at Jeffrey's which was especially awesome since Georgia handily beat Tennessee. We both ate well within our diets, but I drank way too much. That was one of three days this week that I went over points (two on alcohol and one on food). I'm concerned I'll see a gain at WW tonight.
I am completely on track at the moment, however. I spent Sunday doing my semi-usual routine of grocery shopping and prepping food, so I am set up for success the rest of this week. I still haven't heard back from the trainers at Ramsey, but I'm supposed to hear something by today. We'll see. I'd really like to be ready to start on Thursday.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Jade. Way to break the half hour!
ReplyDeleteThanks, mom!
ReplyDelete