I didn't make it to Weight Watchers yesterday. I had a shit day at work and ended up taking off early and going straight home and putting on my jammies. I didn't want to go back out, so no weigh-in this week.
On the plus side, I not only didn't medicate with food or alcohol when I got home, but I didn't even think about it. I just cuddled with the dog on the couch until Grady got home and then we had a regular dinner.
I'm finally meeting with my trainer Jason this afternoon for my fitness assessment. I'm totally looking forward to that, and then we'll start regular training on Thursday.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
awww :( Well you ran an awesome 5k! And yay for not medicating with calories! That's something I need to work on.
ReplyDeleteHow did it go with the trainer?