I was down another 1.0 pounds at my weigh-in on Monday. That makes 6.2 pounds in four weeks and that is not bad, not bad at all.
I have yoga at lunch today and after that I'm going to try to get my personal training sessions set up. I plan on buying 9 sessions and going for an hour after school every Thursday (except Thanksgiving) until the semester ends. I'm hopeful I can start tomorrow, but there's a lot of assessment stuff I have to do first, so that's getting on my nerves. When I decide to do something, I like to jump in with both feet right away, but I just need to be patient and it will work out.
I'm registered to run another 5K this Saturday. I feel like I didn't get my best possible time in my last two runs (I didn't have any energy in Winder, and last week I was on the trail which is just different) and I really want to knock this one out. Plus it's at Tanger so I can go shopping after. I'm so excited to go into regular stores like Banana Republic and not even have to look for the biggest pants on the rack!
Oh, look at that! I got my imaginary 45-pound star. I just missed getting my actual 20-pound star at my meeting, so hopefully that will come next week.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment